2016 brought many changes in my life, and thanks to 11 months of holidays in Mexico, I had plenty of time to organize my dev stuff and finish/close remaining projects.
It has been a year of
pm2 start --no-daemon process.json
- 😳👌🏻 emojis
- chilaquiles in Mexico
- podcasts (read which podcasts I enjoy)
- e idioma español
I have dockerized 🐳 most of my private projects for the ease of deployment and maintenance. Most of them are hosted on one DigitalOcean droplet, using a docker based proxy to route the traffic.
After looking at Rust, Erlang, Scala and Go, I have finally focused on Golang, and I will definitely continue in 2017. Some code is already out there on GitHub
After years of using git, I have decided to understand all (a lot) aspects of the tool. I have read many tutorials, most of the man pages, and watched hours of videos on YouTube. The result of that research is my git book/README.md file: https://github.com/jkulak/git-ninja that I plan to take further in 2017.
Plans for 2017
- Become fluent in Golang (I want to be able to rate myself 4 out of 5 for Go knowledge)
- Contribute to Golang source code
- Make Git ninja a solid resource for developers
- Publish at least 55 blog articles on webascrazy.net